The Reward Pool is set at $100K / month, segmented as follows by product:
Aggregation is as follows:
- For each snapshot, market quality is scored per orderbook side.
- An instrument’s score is the simple average of the bid and ask scores.
- A product segment’s score is the simple average of instrument scores. This translates to a reward per snapshot, accrued per participant. Each month has ~250K snapshots with equal reward per snapshot.
Market Quality Scoring:
- Each side of the orderbook is scored separately.
- We consider orders until a certain size depth (“Depth Cutoff”).
- At a given price level, orders are scored proportionate to size. Price levels are discounted in function of distance to the best price (“Distance Discounting”). The product of size and price scores gives a metric called “Top of Book Equivalent Score”, (“TOBE” in short).
- The market quality score of an order is its Top of Book Equivalent Score relative to the total of orders considered (“Market Quality Score”).
- Per snapshot, a participant’s score is the sum of scores of the participant’s orders. Daily reports on a participant’s performance will be available on an opt-in basis